- Media relations
- Image building
- Reputation management
- Investor relations
- B2B relations
- Financial PR and change management
- Communication with internal public
- Planning and organising communications trainings
- Internal publications
Through communicating corporate values and vision, corporate culture is strengthened and employees identify with the company to a higher extent. By developing two-way communication with its environment, the company builds and also manages its reputation and creates conditions for achieving business interests.
Complete service: planning, organisation and communication
- Business meetings
- Corporate events for internal and external target audiences
- Trainings and educational meetings
- Professional events (round tables, conferences, panel discussions, seminars, study visits)
Organising events represents a very efficient PR tool, which enables direct communication with target audience. The messages sent by a company, organisation or an individual are directly conveyed, and thus feedback can be received from the target audience. Therefore, organisation of special events is particularly important in public relations field, and depending on occasion can be an irreplaceable communication channel.
PRODUCT AND BRAND COMMUNICATION
- Communication strategy creation and product positioning in the market
- Developing tactical plan and communication tools implementation
- Communication with media and all other relevant target groups
- Reporting and evaluation of results
Communicating products and brand PR, through online or offline media, represents an especially important part of a cycle of positioning any product offered to public – both in the case of products already existing in a market, or in the case of completely new products.
A carefully planned and implemented communication of product values and the application of various PR tools greatly contribute to building awareness and recognition among consumers, as well as brand positioning and creation.
- Developing concepts of efficient integrated communication campaigns using various communication disciplines, tools and channels
Integrated communication represents grouping of communication channels, combining tools of marketing, PR and other communication areas. Integrated communication, as such, represents the strength and communication of the future.
- Crisis prevention – organising trainings and crisis situations simulation, production of crisis guidelines, following potential crisis situations and proactive advising
- Managing crisis situation
- Reporting and evaluation
Communication represents the basis for crisis management. Communication plan is stated as one of the necessary strategic documents, without which company risk is increased uncontrollably. An open proactive communication can prevent crisis or reduce its negative effects. Crisis communication is based on managing crisis situation, relations with media, communication with stakeholders, managing expectations within the business system, as well as expectations of the community and the client.
- Qualitative market analyses
- Establishing and maintaining relations with relevant institutions and community members
- Corporate social responsibility – elaborating, developing and implementing projects
- International and European affairs
Knowing the market well and its principles of functioning, as well as knowing the system and values of the community the company does business in represent some of the preliminary conditions for doing business in the market. Public affairs, a specialised area of public relations, aims to build and maintain relations with public administration and local communities in order to influence public policies. The goal of lobbying is to establish and maintain relations with the government, particularly with the aim of influencing passing of laws and regulations.