How to improve brand messaging?
09/23/2021 • Profession news
The business world has changed a lot since COVID-19 swept around the globe. Aside from enforcing social distancing and other health measures, businesses have had to change how they do things to minimize the impact of the pandemic on their customers and workforce.
Business communications, especially PR and marketing, also needed to adapt to customers’ shifting priorities. With much of the world grappling with uncertainty, your brand needs to present relevant solutions that address people’s needs. Here are some tips on how to improve your post pandemic brand messaging:
1. Ensure consistent messaging
2. Review your crisis management plan
3. Avoid trying to please everyone
4. Explain your policies to staff
5. Shy away from virtue signaling in your message
For more information, visit the link.